1. How do we find the villa?
About one week before your arrival you arrive you will receive instructions how to find the villa.
2. How will the payment go?
When you decide to book the villa we will setup a rental agreement. In this agreement we ask for a deposit of 30% to confirm the reservation. The other amount has to be paid 5 weeks before arrival.
3. Is bedlinen included in the rental?
Yes, when you arrive at the villa all the beds are made up with fresh ironed sheets. There are 2 towels a person available.
4. On what airport can we fly ?
You can fly on either Alicante or Valencia. Both are 1 hour drive. Madrid and Barcelona are 5 hours drive.
5. The damage deposit is 500 euros, how does it work?
With the booking of the villa the damage deposit will be included. Within a week of your departure the damage deposit will be returned to your account.
6. What to do in case of a problem or if we need help?
You will be provided with an emergency mobile number. In case of a question you can also send a Whatsapp.
7. Are pets allowed?
If you want to bring your cat/dog please ask the accomodation provider if this is allowed.
8. What's the distance to the supermarket?
Depending on your holiday accomodation. Generally within 15 minutes drive there are plenty of supermarkets.
9. For the cleaning/bedlinen and towels the cost is 199 euros, is this normal ?
For cleaning the villa properly, two cleaning ladies will clean for about 5 hours each. With a 2 week stay, all the beds will be made up with fresh bedlinen after the first week.